You’ve worked. You’ve planned. You’ve saved. Now what?
Making the transition from working to retirement isn’t always as straightforward as it sounds. There are a lot of things to think through and plan for, such as:
- Do I have enough money to last through my retirement?
- What if I need to use my retirement savings because of an unexpected illness or unplanned home expense?
- How can I make sure I can take enough out of my savings each year to continue my current lifestyle, but not so much that I’ll run out of money?
- Will I still be able to take my annual vacation?
- Will I be able to leave anything to my grandchildren?
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- What should I do about increasing taxes and inflation?
At Independent Wealth Management & Insurance Services, helping you identify and work toward your financial goals is our top priority. We can help you think through the “what-ifs” and develop a strategy to keep you on track to financial independence.
As you prepare for retirement and what should be some of the best years of your life, you deserve to have a confident, independent retirement that includes a steady and reliable stream of income that will last as long as you do.*
We can help.
Contact Us Today
To schedule a time to discuss your financial future and the possible role of insurance and investments in your financial strategy, contact us at email@example.com or call us at (623) 776-1100 or toll free at (866) 825-2425 today!